Navigation


Friday 21 September 2012

New camera

There have been several occasions recently when I wished I'd a better camera with me than my iPhone at those times where was impractical for me to carry my DSLR kit with me. This is particularly the case if I'm out on the mountain bike, but also if just out shopping in town.

I decided therefore to buy a compact digital camera, small enough to fit in my pocket, but without compromising on quality so it would supplement my DSLR photographs on Flickr.

After reading several reviews and seeing this particular model with a seriously reduced price in PC World, I opted for the Olympus SZ-11. Boasting 14 megapixels (only slightly less than my Nikon D3100 DSLR at 14.2) it also has an impressive 20x optical zoom which is the equivalent of a 25mm - 500mm telephoto on a 35mm camera!

Results to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment